Troy Hills School PTA
TROY HILLS SCHOOL PTA
2016-2017 PTA Executive Board Officers
2016-2017 PTA Calendar of Events
2016-2017 PTA Committee Chairperson Assignment List
TROY HILLS PTA MEETING MINUTES
Events Proceeds Form(xls)
Reimbursement Request Forms (xls)
Who We Are
PTA membership is open to anyone who believes in theMission and Purposes of National PTA. Individual members may belong to any number of PTAs and pay dues in each. Every person who joins a localPTA automatically becomes a member of both state and National PTAs.
Together we are a powerful voice for children.
With our help, we can continue to work toward National PTA's goal of a quality education and nurturing environment for every child.
The Mission of the PTA
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before government bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standard of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the educating of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages on physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
The Local PTA
The PTA at the local level is linked to the state PTA and the National PTA, forming a nationwide network of members working on behalf of all children and youth.
Because of its connections to the sate andNational PTAs, the local PTA is a valuable resource to its school community with (1) access to programs to benefit children, youth, and their families, and (2) the recognition and size to influence the formulation laws, policies, and practices - educator legislative.
every child. one voice